Advocating for rural communities, connecting with stakeholders and lifelong friendships. These are just some of the amazing reasons why applying for the Rural Women’s Award could be the next step in developing a great idea or project further.
Who can apply
- The award is open to all women involved in rural industries, rural and regional businesses and rural and regional communities
- Location is no barrier. If you want to create impact, innovate and make a difference and/or contribute to enhancing the prosperity of rural and regional Australia, then we want to hear from you.
- Women must be over the age of 18, and Australian citizens or permanent residents
- No formal qualifications are required
- When we refer to “rural industries” we mean agriculture, forestry and fisheries
If you are in NSW-ACT and would like access to our NSW-ACT Rural Women’s Award Alumni to mentor you through the Award process please contact Emma Regan on 02 6391 3612 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All state and territory winners receive a bursary of $10,000 to bring to life an idea benefiting rural Australia. They also participate in leadership development and gain access to a nation-wide network of Award alumni. The national winner and runner-up, selected from the state winners, receive a further $10,000 and $5000 respectively.
View the detailed guidelines: https://www.agrifutures.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/2020-RWA-who-can-apply_what-is-required.pdf
To apply for the award visit https://www.agrifutures.com.au/people-leadership/rural-womens-award/