Local Apprentice Mechanics no longer have to travel to Dubbo for block training, after RDA FW Adrian Camilleri commenced working with employers and TAFE, encouraging employers to once again employ apprentices, their committment was crucial to the return of auto training in Broken Hill
- ‘Heritage Near Me’ program’s Heritage Green Energy Grants
- National Farmers’ Federation 2030 Leaders Program
- Survey – Raising Healthy Families in Broken Hill – How can we help?
- HAVE YOUR SAY ON REGIONAL SPORT PLAN – Office of Sport NSW
- The Little Bloom Studio – a success story of the Renew the Far West Project – 407 Argent Street Broken Hill