Nominations are now open!
The Seven News Young Achiever Awards aim to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people in NSW & the ACT up to and including 29 years of age.
Nominations are now open for the:
• First National Real Estate Leadership Award
• Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
• Western Sydney University Academic Achievement Award
• Western Sydney University Science and Technology Award
• NSW Department of Education Early Childhood Educator Award
• Scouts NSW/ACT Youth Development Award
• NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation – Innovation Award
• Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
• NSW Deputy Premier’s Regional Achiever Award
Great prizes are up for grabs! Plus every nominee will receive a dedicated media release sent to their local paper encouraging them to write a story and will receive a certificate of achievement.
The Awards are free to enter – and completing a nomination online is easy! If you are ready to start your nomination please go to our online portal and select the category from the dropdown nomination award menu.
It takes only 2 minutes to complete the form and our team does the rest!
Nominations close Thursday 1st November 2018.