Now is the time for Australia’s proactive agriculturalists to consider a Nuffield Scholarship that will provide the opportunity to research important rural concepts, techniques and systems that will secure the industry’s future in a post-COVID world.
There are more than 20 Scholarships on offer, each valued at $30,000.
• 2020 is a year of change that will impact global economies and change agricultural markets
• Nuffield has been committed for 70 years to deliver valuable scholarships, particularly through periods of change
• Nuffield’s global network is what sets the program apart, enabling scholars to learn firsthand how other businesses are tackling global issues and barriers
• To research a topic that you believe will add value to the Australian agricultural industry.
• Become a member of Nuffield to promote agriculture and related issues.
• Become a member of a worldwide, unique network of more than 1,750 scholars, who have enjoyed the scholarship experience.
Nuffield Scholars are part of a select group of innovative, free thinking people. After the study, scholars produce a written report and communicate the new knowledge and experience to others in the industry.
Open to farmers, fishers, and those in associated industries between 28-45 years of age, applying for a Nuffield Scholarship is done online via the Nuffield Australia website