Does your business have a great idea for bringing science and the Australian public together? You may be eligible to apply for a National Science Week grant.
What is National Science Week?
National Science Week is a chance for all Australians to get involved in science and technology. Held in August each year, the week involves more than 1000 events, exhibitions and workshops across Australia.
National Science Week grants
- In National Science Week 2017, a total of $500,000 is available for projects that promote and encourage interest in science, engineering, technology and innovation.
You may be eligible for a grant of:
- $2,000 to $20,000 to take part in National Science Week during 12–20 August 2017.
The aim of the National Science Week grants is to:
- work with organisations across Australia to promote science in Australia
- support projects which target new and under-served audiences
- engage Indigenous Australians.
What events can I run during National Science Week?
Creativity and innovation is encouraged for businesses planning an event for National Science Week. The events should aim to:
- promote and encourage interest in the areas of science, engineering, technology and/or innovation
- show how science is relevant in everyday life.
How do I apply?
Applications for National Science Week grants for 2017 are now open!
For more information and to apply, visit National Science Week grants.
Applications close 4pm 9 November 2016 ADST.