An exciting opportunity currently exists for a School Based Trainee with Regional Development Australia Far West (RDA Far West).
The successful candidate will;
• Undertake a minimum of 100 days of paid employment with RDA Far West during 2018 and 2019
• Undertake a Certificate III in Business Services
• Be enrolled in year 11 in 2018 and successfully complete their HSC in 2019.
As a School Based Trainee with RDA Far West you will work and learn in an exciting and vibrant work place, you will provide support to the organisation to achieve the outcomes set out in our annual Business Plan.
Your School Based Traineeship will count as a minimum of 5 units towards your HSC outcomes and could also count towards your ATAR if you are planning to undertake Tertiary Education after your HSC.
To successfully gain an interview for his position you will;
• Provide a cover letter outlining your skills and commitment to undertaking a School Based Traineeship
• Address the selection criteria as set out below
• Provide the contact details of at least one referee who will speak to your commitment and attitude to undertake new challenges
• Provide a copy of your resume
• Provide a copy of your latest school report
• Commitment to completing the traineeship and HSC
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiasm for learning and developing your skills
• A genuine interest in Business Services
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent personal presentation
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to RDA Far West, 353 Blende Street, Broken Hill