The Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations (DPFOs) Grant round aims to strengthen and build the organisational capacity of DPFOs across Australia and to deliver individual capacity building activities for people with disability.
Priority cohort groups are:
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
• Cultural and Linguistically Diverse communities
• Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning and Plus (LGBTIQ+).
The round is open to the following entity types:
• Incorporated Association
• Statutory Entity
• Trustee of a Trust
• Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
• Corporate Commonwealth Entity
• Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Entity
• Commonwealth Company
• Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
• Corporate State of Territory Entity
• Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
• Local Government
• Indigenous Corporation
Applications close Friday, 21 December 2018.