Expressions of interest are being sought from eligible individuals to join the NSW Council for Women’s Economic Opportunity.
The council provides specialist advice to the Minister for Women on opportunities to enhance women’s economic development and financial security. The council’s main areas of focus include:
• championing solutions to increase the participation of women in paid employment, particularly in non-traditional roles
• strengthening women’s financial security
• supporting a holistic approach to women’s health and wellbeing
• promoting education and learning opportunities for women
• identifying strategies for supporting women into leadership roles.
Expressions of interest close at midnight on Wednesday, 22 August 2018.
For more information and to apply visit Women NSW.