Waste Less, Recycle More provides $35 million to help NSW businesses reduce waste and boost recycling. Four key programs provide funding to support businesses through advice, networking, and equipment that will make it easier to recycle rather than landfill:
• Bin Trim business grants provide free waste assessments and support to boost business recycling and reduce waste.
• Bin Trim rebates fund up to half the cost of onsite small-scale recycling equipment for businesses.
• Circulate, NSW EPA Industrial Ecology grants facilitate networks that enable waste from one company to be used as an input for another.
• The Civil Construction Market Pilot Program improves resource productivity, reducing the costs of coordination and minimising the risks involved in making waste from one civil construction project a useful input into another civil construction project.
• The Australian Packaging Covenant co-funds infrastructure to recycle packaging and make its use more sustainable.